ORANGE GROVE 2015 & 2016 RV RATES
click the text/link above to see the pdf (printable) rate sheet
STANDARD SEASONAL RATES - Effective December 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016
- Daily $60 (includes electicity)
- Weekly $305 (includes electricity)
- Monthly $755 (metered electricity)
STANDARD SUMMER RATES
Effective April 1, 2016 through November 31, 2016
- Daily $60 (includes electricity)
- Weekly $220 (includes electricity)
- Monthly $500 (metered electricity)
STANDARD ANNUAL RATES
- $515 Montly (Plan requires the last month's rent paid in advance)
Improved and Premium RV Sites
- An additional $30 for an IMPROVED RV site
Improved RV Site: hard surface parking area for an RV and one additional vehicle plus a hard surface patio.
- An additional $55 for a PREMIUM RV site
Premium RV Site: site with hard parking area for an RV and two additional vehicles plus a hard surface patio area - greater than 60 feet in depth.
FREQUENT (flyer) ORANGE GROVER DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Orange Grove will offer discounts to RV’ers who have stayed with Orange Grove in the past. The program offers 3 different categories. Each category will have a minimum number of months to qualify and a % discount off the normal RV seasonal rate. The months counted will be from January 2004 forward to the current month. (Note: Discount is in addition to other discounts but does not apply to annual rates.)
||Amount of Discount
|| 5% Discount
PREPAID RENT PLANS
- Prepay 3 months and save 5% off the rental rate.
- Prepay 4 months and save 7% off the rental rate.
- Prepay 6 months and save 10% off the rental rate.
Storage of additional cars, trucks, trailers and boats will be charged the following:
- During Season - $2.50 per foot.
- Off Season - $2.00 per foot.
- We require a $100 deposit to hold a particular RV Site
- To hold a particular RV Site during season - 3 months minimum is required.
- We require 1/2 of a month's rent to reserve one of our seasonal rental units.
- Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation at least 60 days prior to your planned stay with us. Exceptions to this at management's sole discretion.